The CIRCLE of Sisterhood! Who’s in YOUR Circle?
I grew up hearing the expression “birds of a feather flock together”. As I got older I heard other expressions that said “show me who you hang with and I will show you who you are”. I also heard from a dear friend that you ARE an average of the five people you spend the most time with. I hope that does not include my kids. (LOL)
At one of the early launches of Wealthy Sisters Network I had all of the attendees join hands and form a circle. That circle has become a staple at every single launch and has become symbolic of many things that represent what this sisterhood is about:
- It normally only takes 30 – 45 seconds for us to form the circle, even though most of them are not aware the activity is coming up. Proof that women can mobilize quickly when needed. We will need to start to mobilize just as quickly to change the path this world is spiraling towards.
- The women don’t look for friends when forming the circle. They grab the hand of whoever is closest to them. A lesson that women are less judgmental than the world would have us think. We help where help is needed.
- When we form a circle it would take a LOT to get past us, between us, or through us. As women unite more and more we will be able to tackle issues much larger than those that we can tackle alone.
- Because women hate asking for help, when we form a circle we are close enough to see who needs help without it needing to be vocalized. In the days of my mother women helped and supported each other. They knew who was having problems paying the rent, who needed help with the kids, who needed food and other necessities; and they helped without question. We need to bring that back.
- Last but not least when we form a circle we are all equal. There is no head and no tail. We have access to each other’s resources and ideas and everyone has their part to play.
We plan on continuing to form these circles as we continue to launch Wealthy Sisters Network Chapters across the US and beyond. More importantly if you are reading this article ask yourself who is in YOUR circle and do one of two things:
- Join Wealthy Sisters Network for only $52 a year and $14 a month and become a part of this quickly growing circle of positive women who are working to achieve wealth in mind, body, and spirit and to build generational wealth for those who are coming behind us.
- Form a Wealthy Sisters Network in YOUR community. We will equip you with everything you need to bring the women in your community together including ongoing monthly education about health, wealth and business. It only takes $100 to reserve your territory and of course to become a Chapter President you would need to pay the $52 to become a member, however your $14 dues will be waived.
Whatever you decide you want to make sure you are in a place where your circle is propelling you forward, not causing you to be left behind.
Founder Dawniel Patterson Winningham
Master Life and Business Coach, Fortune 10 Executive, 5 time Author, Motivational Speaker, 3 time Presidential Award Winner for Community Service, Founder National Day of Sisterhood