Wealthy Sisters Network Sisterhood Saturday’s 7-11-15
Host: Founder Dawniel Winningham
Special Guest Host: Debrica Jones Handy
TOPIC: Life After Abuse
Tips from Debrica Jones Handy
Our dads are our first loves and when we don’t have that, we seek it elsewhere and even when abused; we think it is ok and that it’s what love is supposed to be.
1. There is life after abuse and life must go on but you must be healed first in order
to receive what and who God has for you. You will NOT get it going from
relationship to relationship.
2. We must break the cycle so that our kids will have a better life because abuse
effects our children in all areas.
3. You must let go of the past, the stress and the anger and give your life to God.
4. You must not blame yourself for the abuse but you must forgive your abuser for
YOU and not for THEM. Forgiving causes them to loose power over you.
5. Go to God and ask Him for your purpose in this process. God did NOT give us the
spirit of fear. YOU have to forget everything and run and face everything.
6. You must push to do the rest and walk in your purpose regardless of what comes
Wealthy Sisters Network is open for new members. Basic Membership for 2015 year is free and premium membership is only $77 yearly. Far below what you would pay for most national women’s organizations. Won’t you join us TODAY?