- $117 Monthly or SAVE BIG Annually $1097
Presidents responsibilities include:
• Planning and hosting monthly chapter meetings
• Building and managing the chapter’s membership
• Creating events that will attract potential clients
• Supporting others by adding enlightening speakers to your events
• Supplementing your income by charging attendees for each meeting or local events, building and managing the chapter’s leadership, promotion, & social media
• Attending monthly online leadership meetings and/or trainings
• Providing support enthusiasm, positivity, engagement, & support to members of their chapter and members of their fellow presidents’ family.Presidents’ benefits include:
Compensation for chapter growth with commissions, perks, rewards, advancement opportunities, and the opportunity to lead a motivated community while also growing their existing business.
Special Recognition at yearly Sisterhood Summit and Annual Celebration
Opportunities to Host Founder City to City educational eventsApply NOW to become a president
How Do I Get Started?Step 1: You must be a current Wealthy Sister Network Business Member (or join) in good standing before applying.
Step 2: Complete and return the application (link is below), your resume, and three business references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Your application and resume will be reviewed through our vetting process and you will receive a response within 3-5 calendar days. Thank you in advance!
** PLEASE NOTE: There are annual participation, goal setting, and membership referral requirements to maintain President status