Lessons Learned from this weekend…
Had an opportunity to sit with several of you yesterday and discuss Lessons Learned. In corporate America we ALWAYS debrief after events so that we can learn WHAT can be done better…
1. Awards and Conference held Separately going forward.
2. Assign Chapters to conference duties
3. Include Conference support in Presidents guide as we enroll new presidents
4. More sponsorship for Awards and Conference going forward
5. Host Awards in the Summer and Conference/Expo in the fall
6. Consider making Conference 100% Expo limited/no speakers
7. Consider moving conference to Austin
We also discussed some changes that we will be making at a leadership level that will help ALL OF US (who are willing) to elevate within this next year. Please feel free to comment below anything YOU would like to see changed. But remember, CHANGE requires ALL hands on deck. No armchair recommendations…be ready to take on and do the work.